Mimitakara® 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In the unlikely event that anything goes wrong with your purchase, you’re protected by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Starting a Return
Simply contact our Customer Care Center by Email. and we’ll take care of you.
You will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number which is required to process your return.
Shipping Your Return to Us
Write your RMA number on the outside of the package. RMA numbers make it easy for us to identify your package and process your return. Packages sent without an invoice or RMA number cannot be processed. Please include these with your return.
We recommend adding tracking and insurance to your return shipment. We can’t be responsible for packages lost by your shipping carrier, so make sure you’re covered. It’s cheap and worth it.
You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us.
Refund Amount and Processing Time
We refund you the product price, which is your total order minus shipping costs. Please allow 5 business days from the time we receive your return to process your refund. We will issue your refund back to the PayPal you used at the time of purchase. If we have your email address on file, we will send you an email confirmation when we receive your return and when we refund your order.
Warranty Period of the Product
This warranty applies for the period of One Year (365 days) after the date of first purchase on the receipt of the purchaser (hereafter referred to as “You”) the end-customer. If proof of purchase cannot be provided, the manufacturer date as recorded by Mimitakara will be deemed to be the start of the Warranty Period.
Mimitakara warrants the product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for this Warranty Period. The Warranty does not cover bundled accessories, which were delivered together with the Product such as cables, bags, earpieces, etc. If the Product fails during normal and proper use within the Warranty Period, Mimitakara, at its discretion, will repair or replace the defective parts of the Product, or the Product itself, with new or reconditioned parts or products that are functionally equivalent or superior to those originally supplied. The Warranty applies only if the Product was newly manufactured on the Date of Purchase and not sold as used, refurbished, or manufacturing seconds. Please keep the original purchase invoice for future service requests. This warranty does not include failure caused by improper installation, operation, cleaning or maintenance, accident, damage, misuse, abuse, non-Mimitakara modifications to the product, any third-party accessories, normal wear and tear, or any other event, act, default, or omission outside Mimitakara’s control. All components that a Mimitakara Service Center repaired or replace will be under warranty for three months or for the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is applicable. The repair center may recover the originally configured operation system bundled with the product. Mimitakara will not restore or transfer any data or software from the Product’s original storage media. If the Product is repaired, all user-generated data may be permanently deleted. If the Product is under Warranty, You hereby agree to transfer the ownership of replaced defective parts and such parts shall automatically become the property of Mimitakara.
When using the Product
- Read the user manual first and use the Product according to the user manual
- Do not leave the Product connected to the power supply once it is fully charged and not turned on. Some electrical items are not designed to be left connected to the power supply for extended periods of time
- Keep the original packaging. In case the product needs to be returned for repair, original packaging provides better protection for the Product during transportation
- Please check the manual and the Mimitakara website for troubleshooting solutions, before contacting customer service.
When contacting Mimitakara customer service
- Describe the problem clearly and completely in the email
- Present your invoice/receipt detailing the purchase of your product. (Please note: Mimitakara reserves the right to request the original documents.) If you do not provide the requested documents for warranty validation then the manufacture date of the Product as recorded by Mimirakara will be deemed to be the start of the warranty period
Pack the Product in safe and stable packaging. The original packaging may be useful for this purpose. In any case, the packaging should meet the following requirements
- Use a rigid box with flaps intact
- Remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous shipment markings on the box that are no longer applicable
- Wrap all items separately
- Use adequate cushioning material Use strong tape designed for shipping
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap
- Use a single address label that has clear, complete delivery and return information
- Place a duplicate address label inside the package
Please do not send in anything but the Product itself unless specifically requested by Mimitakara. Mimitakara shall have no liability for the loss, damage, or destruction of items within the package.
Exclusions from this Limited Warranty Service
Mimitakara does not warrant the uninterrupted or error-free operation of this Product. The Warranty only covers technical hardware issues during the Warranty Period and in normal use conditions. It applies to customer induced damages or circumstances such as but not limited to:
- The Product has been tampered with, repaired, and/or modified by non-authorized personnel
- The serial number of the Product, components, or accessories has been altered, canceled, or removed
- The warranty seals have been broken or altered
- Damage (accidental or otherwise) to the Product that does not impact the Product’s operation and functions, such as without limitation to rust, change in color, texture, or finish, wear and tear, and gradual deterioration
- Damage to the Product caused by war, terrorism, fire, accident, natural, disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, and use under abnormal conditions
- Damages to the Product caused by improper installation, improper connection, or malfunction of a peripheral device
- Damage to the Product caused by an external electrical fault or any accident
- Damage to the Product resulting from use outside of the operation, storage parameters, or environment details in the User Manual
- Damages to the Product caused by third-party repair centers
- Unusability of or damage to the Product caused by contamination with hazardous substances, diseases, vermin, or radiation
- Fraud, theft, unexplained disappearance, or damages/detrimental circumstances caused by a willful act of the customer
Limitation of Liability
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Mimitakara is not responsible for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any cost of recovering or reproducing any data stored on or used with the Product. The foregoing limitation shall not apply to death or personal injury claims, or any statutory liability for intentional and grossly negligent acts and/or omissions by Mimitakara. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; to the extent, such jurisdiction is governing this Warranty the above limitations do not apply to You.
Returning the Product to the Mimitakara repair center during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, Mimitakara reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service. If the warranty period has lapsed or if any of the exclusions previously mentioned, your request will be deemed Out of Warranty (“OOW”). If your service request is OOW, a service charge list with an offer for repair will be provided to you, which you may accept or reject. If you accept the repair we will provide you with an invoice for the repair labor, spare parts and other costs stated in the Service Charge List. You must pay the invoice within 4 weeks of the invoice’s date of issue. The repair will only be completed after the invoice is settled.
After your product has been repaired/replaced, or if you do not agree to the repair offer, Mimitakara will return your repaired product/product replacement via the agreed method. If you do not pick up Your product, or if delivery is not possible at the address provided by You, Mimitakara will send you a notice at the address you provided when requesting the service. If you still fail to pick up the product within a period of 90 days from sending the notice, Mimitakara reserves the right to claim damages from you, including the cost of storage; to dispose of the product in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations; and any statutory right of lien for unpaid charges.
International Warranty and Support
Warranty only applies in the country of purchase.