Mimitakara® Warranty Program
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Mimitakara.
We understand that investing in a hearing aid is an important decision, and we want to ensure that our customers feel confident in their purchase. That’s why we offer a warranty program to provide peace of mind and protect your investment. The following outlines the terms and conditions of our warranty program, as well as the steps to take if you need to make a claim. We are committed to providing top-quality products and exceptional customer service, and our warranty program is just one of the ways we stand behind that commitment.
Mimitakara warrants the product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the duration of this warranty period. If the product fails during normal and proper use within the warranty period, Mimitakara, at its discretion, will repair or replace the defective parts of the product or the product itself with new or reconditioned parts or products that are functionally equivalent or superior to those originally supplied.
The warranty applies only if the product was newly manufactured on the date of purchase and not sold as used, refurbished, or as manufacturing seconds. Please keep the original purchase invoice for future service requests.
This warranty does not include failures caused by improper installation, operation, cleaning or maintenance, accidents, damage, misuse, abuse, non-Mimitakara modifications to the product, any third-party accessories, normal wear and tear, or any other events, acts, defaults, or omissions outside Mimitakara’s control.
All components that a Mimitakara Service Center repairs or replaces will be under warranty for three months or for the remainder of the warranty period, whichever is applicable.
The repair center may recover the originally configured operating system bundled with the product. However, Mimitakara will not restore or transfer any data or software from the product’s original storage media. If the product is repaired, all user-generated data may be permanently deleted.
If the product is under warranty, you hereby agree to transfer the ownership of replaced defective parts, and such parts shall automatically become the property of Mimitakara.
How long does the coverage last?
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: Begins after the order is delivered and expires on the 31st day.
1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty: Begins after the order is delivered and ends after one year (365 days). Please take note that the one-year warranty calculated from the purchase of the first order and does not start over with the replacement
If proof of purchase cannot be provided, the manufacturer date as recorded by Mimitakara will be deemed to be the start of the Warranty Period.
What does this warranty cover?
This Warranty applies to all Mimitakara hearing aids and accessories purchased from the Mimitakara website, and covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
How to apply for exchange/return? How long until I receive the refund or replacement?
To learn more about return or exchange process, please check our Mimitakara Return Policy.
Exclusions from this Limited Warranty Service
Mimitakara does not warrant the uninterrupted or error-free operation of this product. The warranty only covers technical hardware issues during the warranty period and under normal use conditions. It does not apply to customer-induced damages or circumstances, including but not limited to:
- The product has been tampered with, repaired, and/or modified by non-authorized personnel
- The serial number of the product, components, or accessories has been altered, canceled, or removed
- The warranty seals have been broken or altered
- Damage (accidental or otherwise) to the product that does not impact its operation and functions, such as rust, changes in color, texture, or finish, wear and tear, and gradual deterioration
- Damage to the product caused by war, terrorism, fire, accidents, natural disasters, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, or use under abnormal conditions
- Damage to the product caused by improper installation, improper connection, or malfunction of a peripheral device
- Damage to the product caused by an external electrical fault or any accident
- Damage to the product resulting from use outside the operational, storage parameters, or environment details specified in the User Manual
- Damage to the product caused by third-party repair centers
- Unusability of or damage to the product caused by contamination with hazardous substances, diseases, vermin, or radiation
- Fraud, theft, unexplained disappearance, or damages/detrimental circumstances caused by a willful act of the customer
When using the product:
- Read the user manual first and use the product according to the instructions provided
- Do not leave the product connected to the power supply once it is fully charged and turned off. Some electrical items are not designed to be left connected to the power supply for extended periods
- Keep the original packaging. In case the product needs to be returned for repair, the original packaging provides better protection during transportation
- Please check the manual and the Mimitakara website for troubleshooting solutions before contacting customer service
When contacting Mimitakara customer service:
- Describe the problem clearly and comprehensively in the email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Provide your invoice/receipt that details the purchase of your product. Please note: Mimitakara reserves the right to request the original documents. If the requested documents for warranty validation are not provided, the manufacture date of the product as recorded by Mimitakara will be considered the start of the warranty period
- Pack the product in safe and sturdy packaging. The original packaging may be useful for this purpose. In any case, the packaging should meet the following requirements:
- Use a rigid box with intact flaps
- Remove any labels, hazardous materials indicators, and other previous shipment markings on the box that are no longer applicable
- Wrap all items separately
- Use adequate cushioning material
- Use strong tape designed for shipping
- Do not use string or paper over-wrap
- Use a single address label that clearly displays complete delivery and return information
- Place a duplicate address label inside the package
- Please do not send anything other than the product itself unless specifically requested by Mimitakara. Mimitakara shall not be liable for the loss, damage, or destruction of items within the package.
Limitation of Liability
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Mimitakara is not responsible for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any cost of recovering or reproducing any data stored on or used with the Product. The foregoing limitation shall not apply to death or personal injury claims, or any statutory liability for intentional and grossly negligent acts and/or omissions by Mimitakara. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; to the extent, such jurisdiction is governing this Warranty the above limitations do not apply to You.
Returning the Product to the Mimitakara repair center during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, Mimitakara reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service. If the warranty period has lapsed or if any of the exclusions previously mentioned, your request will be deemed Out of Warranty (“OOW”). If your service request is OOW, a service charge list with an offer for repair will be provided to you, which you may accept or reject. If you accept the repair we will provide you with an invoice for the repair labor, spare parts and other costs stated in the Service Charge List. You must pay the invoice within 4 weeks of the invoice’s date of issue. The repair will only be completed after the invoice is settled.
International Warranty and Support
Warranty only applies in the country of purchase.